Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Matt's Bio

My name is Matt Loeffl I am 13 years old I go to Woodland Middle School. I play basketball, baseball, an football. I was on the school basketball team in 7th and 8th grade I also played on a travel team this year. My Blog is about basketball statistics. I chose this topic because i figured many people wonder which players and teams are the best in the NBA. I think I will be able to blog about this because I play basketball and I watch and pay attention to the NBA and the players in it. For my blog I am going to talk about players and teams around the NBA. first I am going to see who is better Kobe or LeBron. Then I am going to compare the best teams in the NBA. After that i am going to compare the stats of the best players in the league to see which player is truly the best player in all of the NBA also known as the National Basketball Association. The NBA has been around since sixty-four years. Basketball has had many different stars threw out the time it has been around. The league has also changed a lot threw out those 64 years. The NBA started in 1946 and has gone on till today and will go on much longer. Basketball is a fun athletic sport lots of people play basketball and understand it but not many people have taken the time to actually check which player or team is actually the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment