Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Kobe Vs. Kevin Durant




Kobe Bryant flying high going for a dunk! Kevin Durant flying high going for a dunk!
Kobe a 14 year veteran in the NBA. Kevin a 3 year rookie in the NBA.



Alright I am going to compare Kobe and Kevin Durant. First of all I think Kobe is better but I am going to compare each of there stats to see who is actually better. First I will compare there points. Then I am going to compare there assists. After that who ever won both of them I will crown the winner of the two players. But if one wins each and there is a tie I will compare who has more rebounds. Alright so first off lets find Kobe's total amount of points. Kobe had a total of 2,755 points his first three years in the NBA. Kevin Durant had a total of 5,967 points in his first three years. Alright so I guess Kevin won that won lets see who will win the assists battle in each of there first three years in the NBA. Kobe had a total of 480 assists in his first three years in the NBA. Kevin Durant had a total of 628 assists in his first three years in the NBA. Well I guess this settles it Kevin Durant has beat Kobe in his first three years in the NBA in points and assists. This now places him in second place behind LeBron James. Kevin Durant is one of the best players to join the NBA and be as good as he is now. Yes he has only been in the league for 3 years but that does not mean he is bad he competes with the best of the best players in the NBA right now. Now we know who the top three players are in the NBA if you have any suggestions on who I should compare to any of my top three to see if they are better just comment on this blog entry and I will be more than happy to compare them to LeBron James, Kevin Durant, or Kobe Bryant. Who do you think is better Kobe or Kevin Durant? Next I will be talking about which team is better the Bulls or the Celtics. I will compare each teams wins and losses. But if they tie I will see who has beat each other more. Then if they are even on that I will see who has scored more points against one another to settle the deal. Who do you think is better the Bulls or the Celtics? Here is a video of Kobe Vs. Kevin Durant.

No comments:

Post a Comment