Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Kobe VS. LeBron Statistics!


Which player is better Kobe or LeBron? I am tired of people arguing about which is better I am going to end this once and for all! First I am going to compare there points from the last year and see who has more points. Then I am going to compare there assist and see who has more. Then I am going to see who has more rebounds. In Kobe's first 6 years as a pro he scored a total of 8,242 points. In LeBron's first 6 years he had a total of 12,993 total points. So LeBron won that one he out scored Kobe by a lot in each of there first 6 years. next I'm doing who has more assists in Kobe's first 6 years he had 1,579 total assists. LeBron James had 3,160 total assists in his first 6 years. alright it looks like LeBron has won again. Now I will see who has more rebounds. Kobe has a total of 1,894 total rebounds in his first 6 years. LeBron had a total of 3,307 in his first 6 years. Alright so clearly the stats prove that LeBron is better than Kobe.

No comments:

Post a Comment