Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Bulls Vs. Celtics



















Who is better the Bulls or the Celtics? I think the Celtics are better but many people may disagree but I am going to compare the teams stats. I will compare wins loses and who has won more times against one another. Alright first I am going to compare who has more wins. The Celtics have a total of 2038 wins from 1966 to 2009. The Bulls had a total of 1777 wins from 1966 to 2009. Well the Celtics win that one with a total of 2038 wins beating the Bulls by 261 wins. Alright next I will compare the Bulls and Celtics losses. If the Bulls win this one it will come down to which team has beat the other team more times. Alright the Bulls has a total of 1716 losses from 1966 till 2009. The Celtics had a total of 1455 losses from 1966 to 2009. Alright so the Celtics win that one to. Now I will compare wins and losses against each other. Right now it is 2 to 0 the Celtics are up even though this will not matter for who wins because the Celtics already have won I am just curious about who has beat who more times. Okay so the Bulls have beat the Celtics 86 times. The Celtics have beat the Bulls 109 times. So I guess the Celtics have won this one also. So the Celtics have won the whole match up the Celtics have won in most wins, least losses, and most wins against the Bulls. My next blog will be about Michael Jordan and how amazing he is. I will go through his stats and tell you his stats when he played in the NBA. And please comment on my blogs thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment